Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Alaina!!!


Not to be confused with my sister Elaina. No this is Alaina, my best friend Nena's daughter. I've know the little squirt since she was 2. This is the little lady that is destined to marry Tanner, she just doesn't believe it yet! She's having a big ole slumber party tonight so I was called in as nail painting assistant to the master nail painter. Nena truly is a master nail painter. You want zebra strips, hearts, strawberries, palm trees, snowmen...whatever your hearts desire, she'll paint it on. I'm only the base coat consultant, although I did get to paint a few hearts tonight. I'm moving up in the world!



2 comments:

Cannegieter said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you have a great day!

Gillian said...

That's so fun! I painted nails at Gillian's party and the girls LOVED it. They thought it was the best thing ever. Although I can't do what Nena does. I just painted and then did decals.