Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let them eat cake!

I felt like a total dork when we were ready to cut the cake because I stated tearing up. I was just overwhelmed. I still can't believe my 8+ month pregnant friend Natalie took this cake on for me. It was a labor of love for me and for Tallula and it was hard for me to cut it up. I just wanted to lacquer it and keep it forever!
Lula took her time and picked at it like a lady. We tried to get her to dive in but she just picked away daintily. She was in a bit of a daze for most of the party. For the rest of the day she wouldn't take a nap. It was as if she knew this day was all about her and she wasn't going to miss a minute.















4 comments:

Georgia said...

Isn't it funny that when you don't want them to get all dirty they do, then when you want them to pig out it's sweet little miss manners? Still cute. Can't wait for the next post!

Jennifer said...

What a perfect little lady!

Natalie said...

She was really funny about getting dirty was she? I love that she took her time to enjoy every morsal!

Melissa said...

Such cute pictures and a fun party, thanks for inviting us!