Friday, April 3, 2009

Lula's turning 1!

We're only a few short weeks away from the birthday rush in our house. Tanner will be 9 on the 14th, Taylor will be 11 on the 17th and little Lula will be turning 1 on the 20th. We are forgoing parties for the big kids and having a special family day for each of them. But Lu is having a knock down drag out birthday bash this year. I can't wait! It's been in the planning stages for a while now. I've been dying to blog her birthday invitations but I didn't want to ruin the surprise for everyone. Now that they've gone out I can share them.

The card is 5X7 on heavy cardstock with a pearl finish.
Front
Photobucket
Back
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Gillian said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Love the cute birthday shots of her! :-)

Natalie said...

So in love! You did such a great job capturing the perfect pictures for invitaions.

Sarah J. said...

I loved, loved, loved her birthday invites! She's such a doll. Count us in on the celebrating!

Georgia said...

The invitation surpasses all others!! Little Lula Takes such beautiful pictures! (Helps that you have been taking pictures of her her whole life I guess) I wish we could come home to come to the big party!

Jen said...

Speechless. What an incredible celebration it will be...

Jaquelyn Martinsons said...

I'm so sad we will miss the party! I too loved the invite- it doesn't get cuter than that.

Baker said...

Oh Karina! These are ADORABLE!!

KatSpy said...

How Darling! She is precious! I'm sure it will be quite the bash with Mom's planning finnesse.